The Yongmoon Presbyterian Church began its first worship service in October, 1904, in a rural village of Yongmoon, small town named after the nearby tall mountain Yongmoonsan (Dragongate Mountain), located one hour drive to the east of the capital city Seoul.
Under the grace of the Lord, our church has grown to be one of the oldest churches in Korea, having more than one thousand of zealous Christians. Inspired by the Spirit of God, we cherish our dreams and visions to spread and shine the good news to the ends of the world.
- Disciple Training for Layman Ministries
- Sweet Home Full of Faith and Hope
- Preparation for New Generations
- Serving Local Communities
- Men's Ministry
- Supports for Single Elders, Church Garden Management Invitations and Supports of Foreign Seminary Students
- Women's Ministry
- Bazaars for Missionaries
Supports for Summer Church School Retreats Praying for Missionaries
- Domestic Ministry
- Supports for Seminary Schools and Women Christian Workers
Supports for Local Churches in Need
Supports for Home Missionary Works(Hi-Family) Habitat Movement
- International Ministry
- Dispatch of Missionaries
Supports for Churches and Christian Organizations Abroad Supports for Global Short Missions of Youth
- School Ministry
- Scholarships for Elementary, Middle, High School Students in Community
- Wednesday Ministry
- Evangelical Works for Local Communities
- Ruth and Naomi Services
- Partnerships between Church Leaders and Aged, Needy Members for Spiritual and Material Helps
- Silver College
- Christian Curricula for Senior Members and Residents in Community
|Titles||Day of Week||Time|
| 1. Preschool |
(1) Infants Group
(2) Kindergarten Group
|Sunday|| 11:30 AM |
|2. Elementary School||09:00 AM|
|3. Middle/High School||09:00 AM|
|4. Adults |
(1) Discipleship Program for Women
(2) Discipleship Program for Men
(3) Fathers School
(4) Class for Happy Wives
(5) Class for Couples
(6) Class for Teachers
5. Silver College
|6. English Bible||Friday||19:00 PM|
Our church has diverse weekly events and annual celebrations, seminars and conferences.
For more details, visit our website www.yongmoonchurch.org.
We always welcome visitors. For your guide or advice, call the information at +82-31-772-0123.
If you need any help or have any question, please feel free to contact us!